Heating Repair Harrah
Check out the link below. Heating and Cooling your home accounts for 41% of your total energy bill. Water Heaters add and additional 12% for a total of 53% of your total energy usage.
Very interesting information for those that are interested in saving money and energy.
Semi-annual inspections of your heating and cooling system(s) can save you money on energy consumption and on repair cost for your HVAC equipment. And don’t forget to change your air filters, dirty air filters make your heating and cooling systems work harder!
It’s Time to have your Furance Check-up performed by a licensed HVAC Contractor. Click on the link above to get addtional information and to go directly to ONG’s website. Call (405)618-2AIR today have your checkup scheduled today and save money!
How to get your $30 rebate:
1. Choose an Oklahoma licensed contractor to perform a checkup on your natural gas heating system.
2. Review program eligibility and requirements with your contractor.
3. Contractor performs the checkup and completes the 26-Point Heating-System Checklist.
4. Customer and contractor complete the application.
5. Submit the completed application, checklist and invoice from your contractor within 90 days after the
date of service to: Oklahoma Natural Gas
P.O. Box 401
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-0401
This program is available to any current or prospective Oklahoma Natural Gas customer or builder.
Rebates are limited and issued on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are depleted.
The customer is responsible for the full cost of the natural gas heating-system checkup.
Only natural gas heating-system checkups performed after the program implementation date will be considered for thr rebate.
To be eligible for a rebate, the customer must have an active Oklahoma Natural Gas account.
Rebates may be available to any current or prospective Oklahoma Natural Gas customer. Only qualified
natural gas equipment purchased, installed or serviced after September 14, 2011, will be considered for a
rebate. Oklahoma Natural Gas encourages each customer to review all program eligibility requirements.
Rebate checkswill be mailed approximately six to eight weeks after approval, subject to availability of
program funds. Completed applications will be reviewed and processed by Oklahoma Natural Gas on a
first-come, first-served basis until program funds are depleted.