Free Estimates for Heating Cooling Equipment
What can cause a indoor furnace or air handler to make abnormal noises?
Here is an actual list of obstacles or issues I have found inside systems, blower compartments and duct work:
- Dead mouse stuck in a blower wheel!
- Blower Wheel is actually coming apart at the frame – makes a metal to metal grinding sound – too many dirty air filters over the years!
- Bad Heat Exchanger in a gas furnace – flame is rolling out of the furnace as the furnace ignites makes a popping noise every time the furnace cycles on- very dangerous!
- Mylar Balloon sucked into the top of a furnace!
- Roll of duct tape – been there 17 years!
- Toys – balls, boats, airplanes, etc.
- Instruction or paper information sheets from equipment or duct work – been there for years!
- Partial frames from old air filters!
- Construction debris from when the home was built! 40+ years ago!
- Beer Cans, bottles – small and large!
- Water leaking from an underground water pipe or sewer pipe!
- Loose insulation from the equipment or from the duct work sucked up into the system!
- Abnormal Operating Dirt, Dust and Debris!
- Plenum or Duct has come loose and making high velocity air sound! (See attached picture.)
If you need help with abnormal furnace, air handler, air conditioning noises call A.I.R. today at 405-618-2AIR or 405-421-5191. Or go to our website at airokc.com and schedule an appointment online.
Please have the noise checked out, you never know what is in your heating or cooling system unless you look or have someone look!
(We look for sound issues or any potential issues of any kind on every heating or cooling semi-annual service appointment. )
At A.I.R. Plus we charge only a Service Call Fee for quick repairs. What is a quick repair? Any repair that takes less than an hour to complete.
So let’s say you call us for service. We arrive at your home and diagnose the problems as just a faulty capacitor on the blower motor inside the furnace. We would get your approval for the repair and quote you the cost for Service Call Fee and the part.
We would not charge you a service call fee and a labor fee. Just one price for the service and the part.
If the repair would take longer than an hour to complete. We would only charge labor cost AFTER THE FIRST HOUR OF ACTUAL LABOR PERFROMED FOR THE REPAIR.
So don’t get caught by the double charges and misleading tactics of some of the HVAC business out there. Ask upfront how much the service call is and what it includes.
For comfortable air call A.I.R. Plus today at 40-618-2247 or 405-421-5191 for immediate service on your air conditioning, heating or cooling system.
As you can see from these pictures there are two different air flow issues that could be causing your discomfort in your home or business.
The supply plenum supplies the conditioned air to your duct work that distributes the air into the living space or work space. If it is losing that cooled or heated conditioned air into the attic the system will never perform up to it’s ability.
The return plenum pulls the conditioned air back into your heating or cooling system to be reconditioned to the desired temperature you have set at the thermostat. If the return air is pulling in unconditioned air from the attic it will never be able to perform during extreme outdoor weather.
So have your heating and cooling system inspected every season to insure your system is not trying to do something it can’t do. Heat and or Cool outdoor air!
Your system will thank you and your pocket book will thank you for the lower utility bills and most of all for your improved COMFORT!
Call A.I.R. Plus today at 405-618-2AIR or 405-421-5191 to have your comfort level checked out! Or email us at email@example.com to schedule an inspection or tune-up. Or go to our website at airokc.com
Do you need a new Heating and Cooling System? If so make sure you receive multiple free estimates from all the contractors you contact. And if the contractor or technician try’s to charge you for the estimate, you have the wrong contractor to do the job!
At A.I.R. we provide free detailed estimates for equipment replacement and for major repairs. All of our estimates will provide you with model numbers, manufacturer information, warranty information and financing information. And we always thank you for the opportunity to estimate the job and earn your business!
Call 405-618-2247 or 405-421-5191 free your free estimate today!