Heating & Air Conditioning Services
26- Point A/C or Furnace Inspection
How can we insure you that your A/C or Heating System is working properly?
- Inspect Filters, Duct Work and Indoor Air Quality Control
- Cleanout Condensate Drain and Test Safety Switch
- Inspect Evaporator Coil
- Perform Total Statice Pressure Test on HVAC Duct System
- Measure and record volts/amps on the blower motor
- Test blower Motor Capacitor and inspect blower wheel
- Test Thermostat Operation and programing
- Measure Refrigerant Level by taking Indoor Temperature Readings
- Visually Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Check Supply and Return Temperatures
- Inspect Electrical Disconnect for proper operation
- Inspect Condenser Coil (*Additional Charge if Cleaned)
- Tighten Electrical Connections
- Measure and record volts/amps on Condenser Fan Motor
- Measure and record volts/amps on the Compressor
- Test Start and Run Capacitors on Condensing Unit/Blower
- Inspect Safety Controls – Furnace Heat Exchanger
*$99.95 for Sumer Cooling Inspection and *$79.95 covers the Winter Inspection. A detailed and written checklist will accompany any inspection and or recommendation. All Services will be performed by a Licensed HVAC Company, fully insured and bonded for your protection. Call Today For Your Free Estimate or 26-Point Inspection
Need some peace of mind or comfortable AIR? Call (405)618-2AIR or go to airokc.com and schedule an appointment today.
(* Promotional Rates)[break]
We Guarantee our Work and Your Satisfaction. All work and equipment is covered by limited warranties. A.I.R. strives to get you the very best coverage based on your budget. 10 year warranties are standard for both Trane and Ruud equipment. All labor/work is warrantied for 1 year after installation. Extended warranties are available for all Trane and Ruud HVAC equipment. All repairs have a 30 day warranty. A warranty is only as good as the people that stand behind it! And A.I.R. is prepared to stand behind all its workmanship and equipment within the structure of all expressed warranties.