Look closely and you can see the hole on the bottom left hand side of the picture. This A/C leak destroyed flooring and trim in home. The home owner had to have the evaporator coil replaced to stop the leaking water into the hall way of their home.
Electrical shorts were caused by this A/C drain not being properly maintained. Luckily the home owner was home when the short occurred and shut the A/C unit off at the electrical breaker. Otherwise it could have caused a serious and hazardous fire!
Look at the mold growth on this air handler in the attic. The mold from the backed up drain was so bad it was growing on the outside of the A/C equipment! This mold contaminated air is being introduced to their home and lungs! Please do not let a drain issue persist, it can cause serious damage and cost many of dollars to repair after the fact. Call A.I.R. Plus today if you need help with an A/C drain issue at 405-618-21247 or 405-421-5191 or go to or website at airokc.com to schedule an appointment online.