Natural Gas Heating-System
How to get your $30 rebate:
1. Choose an Oklahoma licensed contractor to perform a checkup on your natural gas heating system.
2. Review program eligibility and requirements with your contractor.
3. Contractor performs the checkup and completes the 26-Point Heating-System Checklist.
4. Customer and contractor complete the application.
5. Submit the completed application, checklist and invoice from your contractor within 90 days after the
date of service to:
Oklahoma Natural Gas
P.O. Box 401
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-0401
•• This program is available to any current or prospective Oklahoma Natural Gas customer or builder.
•• Rebates are limited and issued on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are depleted.
•• The customer is responsible for the full cost of the natural gas heating-system checkup.
•• Only natural gas heating-system checkups performed after the program implementation date will be
considered for the rebate.
•• To be eligible for a rebate, the customer must have an active Oklahoma Natural Gas account.
Rebates may be available to any current or prospective Oklahoma Natural Gas customer. Only qualified
natural gas equipment purchased, installed or serviced after September 14, 2011, will be considered for a
rebate. Oklahoma Natural Gas encourages each customer to review all program eligibility requirements.